The public art program and its guiding policy commission a wide variety of artworks representing the most innovative approaches to contemporary practice in the arts, works of enduring value, and a diversity of artists and arts experiences within the city of Boulder.
- 2020 – 2022 Public Art Implementation Plan
- Public Art Town Hall Presentation
- City of Boulder Public Art Policy
- Current public art opportunities
- Donations Policy
- Acquisition Criteria
- Let your voice be heard! We want your input on public art. Fill out this form and email it to email@example.com
- Interested in serving on a public art selection panel? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and letter of interest.
- Become a public art steward! Email email@example.com if you see artwork that is damaged or vandalized so we can conserve it.
- Sign up for the newsletter and stay updated with more ways to get involved.