Boulder’s public art program is guided by the community’s priority to, “focus on the expression of culture and creativity in the public realm through public art, the urban landscape, culture in the neighborhoods, and serendipitous encounters with the arts.”
- 2017 Public Art Implementation Plan
- City of Boulder Public Art Policy
- Current public art opportunities
- Interested in serving on a public art selection panel? Email us at email@example.com. Please include your resume and letter of interest.
- Become a public art steward! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you see artwork that is damaged or vandalized so we can conserve it.
- Sign up for the newsletter and stay updated with more ways to get involved.