Our office publishes a newsletter every two weeks which includes these opportunities. Sign up to get it directly to your inbox!
- The Dance Archive is accepting nominations for the 2020 Legends of Dance. Deadline Feb. 14.
- Applications are open for Jazz Road Tours. Designed for emerging and mid-career artists, Jazz Road Tours supports small, three- to six-site tours at an array of venue types, often in rural communities and other areas traditionally underserved by the genre. Deadline Apr. 21.
- The City of Fort Collins’ Art in Public Places solicits proposals and qualifications from artists to submit for several projects. Visit their website for information.
- The Boulder County Arts Alliance will offer artists or art organizations a stipend for performing at the Bolder Boulder on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2020. Artists will be selected through a Request for Proposal process that is open through Feb. 28.
- The Boulder Dance Coalition is looking for new International Festival Director; it is a part time, paid position. The 2020 festival takes place Friday to Sunday, June 19 to 21 on the Pearl St. Mall in downtown Boulder.
- The Art Center of Estes Park invites you to apply to participate in their 21st annual Art Market. Deadline March 5.
- The Creative Capital Award is designed to assist artists who are working at the vanguard of their fields, or who have ideas to propel their artistic practices forward. Deadline Feb. 2020.
- The City of Boulder Neighborhood Services Office is offering a Neighborhood Connections grant. These small grants are designed to support your ideas for bringing your neighbors together. The grant cycle will open on Feb. 5.
- The Lyons Arts and Humanities Commission and the Town of Lyons seek artwork for public display. Deadline Jan. 31.
- RYM (Respect Your Mother) Recycling strives to enable sustainable and zero waste practices by offering assistance and resources. Check out their resources for your next arts event!
- The Boulder Arts Week 2020 calendar is now open for submissions!
- 2020 Nature, Environment, Science & Technology (NEST) Studio for the Arts Community Grants are now open! NEST is a network at CU Boulder that combines artistic practice and scientific research. Deadline Feb. 7.
- The Downtown Boulder Partnership seeks artists for the Boulder Alley Gallery. Rolling deadline.
CITY OF BOULDER
- Boulder Arts Commission Grants
- City of Boulder Public Art
- Dance Bridge
- Boulder Public Library Concert Series
- Boulder Public Library Cinema Program
- Boulder Public Library Exhibitions
- Boulder Public Library Calendar of Events
- Arts Incubator of the Rockies
- Boulder County Arts Alliance (BCAA)
- Colorado Association of Funders
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Colorado Dance Education Organization
- Colorado Visitor’s Bureau
- Community Foundation Boulder County
- Denver Actors Fund
- Kroger Community Foundation
- Presenting Denver
- Rose Community Foundation
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD)
- Social Venture Partners
- Think360Arts: Teaching Artists
- Americans for the Arts (AFTA)
- Artwork Archive
- Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
ART IN PUBLIC PLACES
- Americans for the Arts Public Art Network
- Call for Entry (Café)
- City of Longmont
- City of Loveland
- Denver Arts and Venues
- Town of Lyons
- Fund for Writers
- New Pages
- Poets & Writers Magazine
- Poetry Writing and Analysis Guide
- The Ultimate Freelance Writing Career Guide
- Disney/ABC Television Group
- Film Festivals Calls for Entry
- Film Independent
- Movie Bytes
- No Film School
- New York Television Festival (NYTVF)
- Vision Maker Media
- Art Cantina
- Art Deadlines List
- Call for Entry (Café)
- College Art Association
- Professional Artist Magazine
Have a suggestion to add to our list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.