Alison Palmer Bourke
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: LinkedIN Page
- Specialties: Visual and Performing Arts. Colorado state and Federal granting organizations. SCFD, Colorado Creative Industries (CCI), National Endowment for the Arts. Private foundations including the Guggenheim Foundation and the Shubert Foundation.
- Restrictions: Presently, I am not available to write grants for theater or theater education focused organizations in Colorado due to an ongoing long term client relationship.
- Pricing: Scaled to the difficulty and size of the grant starting at $85/hour. Discounted and partially deferred rates available on a case by case basis with priority given to BIPOC, female-identifying and/or LGBTQX led / focused organizations.
- Website: Integrity Arts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialties: human services, foundations, and government grants. Evaluation and reporting.
- Restrictions: Shorter term contracts preferred.
- Pricing is based on the non-profits need. I usually charge between $75-$125/hr, but small non profits with a mission I am in support of can certainly get discounts! I want to be supportive and helpful, it’s not about the money.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Polis Consulting
- Specialties: Arts-related/social justice nonprofits and small businesses. I am a bookkeeper as well, so I can help you create budgets and financial reports. It is essential that your financials tell the same story as your narrative.
- Pricing: $35/hour
Disclaimer: Inclusion in this list does not mean that these writers are endorsed by the City of Boulder.